Waring Pro DF100 Cool-Touch 3/4-Gallon Deep Fryer, Black with Stainless Accents by Waring
List Price : $130.00
Save Price :
Waring Pro DF100 Cool-Touch 3/4-Gallon Deep Fryer, Black with Stainless Accents Description
Measures 11-3/4 via 12-1/2 by way of 10-1/2 inches; 1-year restricted guarantee.Large frying basket; breakaway wire and cool-touch exterior provides delivered security.Convenient "on" and "ready" LED indicator gentles; 60-minute timer.3/4-gallon deep fryer with immersion-style stainless-steel heating component.Removable keep watch over panel and stainless-steel bowl for simple cleanup. The Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer has a black cool contact housing with stainless accents. 3/4 Gallon capacity and a big frying basket. Immersion-style stainless steel heating part, breakaway wire, detachable keep a watch on panel..
Read more Waring Pro DF100 Cool-Touch 3/4-Gallon Deep Fryer, Black with Stainless Accents
Waring Pro DF100 Cool-Touch 3/4-Gallon Deep Fryer, Black with Stainless Accents Feature
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Bert's Best | 4.7 | $40.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
The Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer has a black cool touch housing with stainless accents. 3/4 Gallon capacity and a big frying basket. Immersion-style chrome steel heating part, breakaway wire, removable regulate panel.
Customer Reviews
three.8 Out Of 5 Stars (34 Customer Reviews)Reviews for Waring Pro DF100 Cool-Touch 3/4-Gallon Deep Fryer, Black with Stainless Accents (Kitchen) I am using this fryer for about 2 months now. Easily detachable stainless steel bowl is made strong and temperature adjustment is correct, black plastic is in fact carbon fiber primarily based composite due to this fact it does no alternate shape when heated, all stainless parts are also working as reinforcements, now not just for seems to be. Timer is only for use as timer, no longer as switch, which makes perfect experience, warmther could be very smartly built and lifting basket is working smooth and without a issues. When the utilization of canola oil, there are not any sticking or burned drippings any place. Filter on the excessiveest is inconspicuous stainless mesh designed to forestall steam bursts or oil splashes which I like when you consider that there's nothing to substitute. Cleaning is inconspicuous and there's no burned "collar" throughout the bowl due to good heat distribution. Cover has bought locking hooks from proper and left which do not stick or come open, and glass window is fabricated from strong thermal glass. There was once by no implys any smell of plastic, electrical drawback or too scorching to deal with surface. I used few "household use" deep fryers sooner than they usually were messy, cumbersome to make use of or unpleasant and in some cases all three of these statements.
Reviews for Waring Pro DF100 Cool-Touch 3/4-Gallon Deep Fryer, Black with Stainless Accents (Kitchen) I bought this to switch an outdated, low-cost deep fryer that was encrusted in outdated oil deposits. I selected the Waring as a end result of it has an immersed warmthing component (which saidly should better deal with the excessive warmth necessary to produce crisp fried mealss), regarded compact, and fit the brand new black & chrome steel theme of my kitchen. I additionally appreciated the professional-looking buttons, the suggested ease of cleaning, and the relied on Waring model.
Overall, I am relatively pleased with the fryer. But let's start with the negatives. The most annoying thing is that it does now not have a charcoal filter. I knew this moving into, however failed to assume that will be important--I notion these are a gimmicky ploy to make more money on people who want to change them periodically. Well it seems I used to be fallacious. My last fryer had one, and even though I by no means changed it, it nonetheless helped to drastically cut down on that fast-food-place-oily scent when cooking. While this fryer has a built-in wire mesh filter, it in reality does no longerhing to reduce the scent, almost definitely as a consequence of it's now not high quality sufficient.
Reviews for Waring Pro DF100 Cool-Touch 3/4-Gallon Deep Fryer, Black with Stainless Accents (Kitchen) What a find. After my old deep fryer finally died, I searched for loads of days for one to change it. None of them stacked up unless I found this one.
It is sealed, so no scent within the kitchen. I use peanut oil,it does now not burn. The timer is a plus for the youngsters, who are inclined to overlook after they use it on their own.
There is precisely no splattering prior to closing the lid. Love it!
Hopefully, it'll last me a few 12 monthss.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น